As a reminder, Wild Idaho Rising Tide (WIRT) welcomes you at the monthly, third Wednesday, Sandpoint climate activist gathering at 7 pm this Wednesday, February 17, in the Eichardt’s Pub upstairs game room, 212 Cedar Street in Sandpoint, Idaho. Please call 208-301-8039 for agendas, carpools, and directions for this meeting and other events across the region. At this convergence, we will be crafting plans and delegating work on:
* Carpools to and participation in the Don’t Frack Idaho Statehouse Rally! in Boise on Monday, February 22
* An open-house event for area activists at the new WIRT Sandpoint office
* Screenings and panel discussions of This Changes Everything on March 23 in Moscow and March 24 in Sandpoint
* The Fifth Annual Celebration of Wild Idaho Rising Tide benefit concert on April 2 in Moscow
* Direct action training camps, educational workshops, presentations, peaceful protests, and anti-fossil fuel campaigns in spring and summer 2016
We need your input at the table and on the ground! Please bring your friends, family, ideas, and energies to emerging plans for upcoming, frontline demonstrations of dirty energy resistance. Thanks!
I am unable to attend any events until the beginning of April, as I am out of Idaho, assisting an elder in my family. Thanks for keeping me posted. I want to be more involved come April. Thanks for all you do.