Wild Idaho Rising Tide (WIRT), 350 Boise, and Occupy Boise are again organizing megaload protesting and monitoring activities at Marsing, Mountain Home, Timmerman Junction, Arco, and Salmon, Idaho, and supporting blockades organized by Indian Peoples Action, Blue Skies Campaign, and Northern Rockies Rising Tide in Missoula and other Montana locations [1, 2]. Based on the ever-changing schedule of transports in transit, WIRT will regularly update the tentative dates, times, places, and carpool arrangements of these events on the WIRT website and facebook pages. Please bring your family, friends, and neighbors, and come prepared with protest signs, banners, and equipment, musical instruments, voices, and chants, audio and video recorders, cameras, notepads, and your spirit of solidarity, regional resistance, and freedom of expression.
* Boise carpools to Marsing and Mountain Home: Contact Ann Ford of 350 Boise at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-344-4675. Meet at the Shopko sign/parking lot at 2655 South Broadway Avenue, at 8 pm MST on Thursday, February 20, for Marsing carpools, and at 9 pm MST on Friday, February 21, for Mountain Home carpools.
* Marsing protest: Also meet at the Marsing Elementary/Middle School parking lot, 205 Eighth Avenue West, Highway 78, at 9 pm on Thursday, February 20.
* Mountain Home protest: Also meet at the Pilot Travel Center, 1050 Highway 20 at Interstate 84 Exit 95, at 10 pm MST on Friday, February 21.
* Wood River Valley/Timmerman Junction protest: Meet to carpool in the Atkinsons Market parking lot, 757 North Main Street in Bellevue, at 9 pm MST on Saturday, February 22, or at the Timmerman Junction rest area, on the southwest corner of the U.S. Highway 20 and Idaho Highway 75 intersection, at 10 pm MST on Saturday, February 22.
* Pocatello/Blackfoot area carpools to Arco: Contact Levi Shoemaker at Facebook.com/Levi.Shoemaker2. Meet at the Big Kmart sign/parking lot at 3945 Pole Line Road in Pocatello, at 8 pm MST on Saturday, February 22.
* Salmon protest: Meet at the Skate Park in Island Park, at 10 pm MST on Thursday, March 6.
* Missoula protest: Meet at the Rosauers parking lot at 2350 South Reserve in Missoula, at 12 midnight on Sunday/Monday, March 16-17.
* Spokane, Washington, and Moscow, Idaho, carpools to Missoula and Montana actions on Sunday, March 16: Contact Terry Hill of Spokane Rising Tide at Facebook.com/Terry.Hill.509. Montana activists have arranged lodging for participants visiting Missoula.
* Megaload monitoring at various locations: Contact WIRT at 208-301-8039 and email@example.com.
* Contributions for organizer, monitor, and protester travel and potential legal expenses: Donate through WePay at WePay.com/Donations/907347297 and via mail to P.O. Box 9817, Moscow, ID 83843.